12/25/2012

Yoon Si Yoon for CECI

Posted by Unknown at 16:48



Yoon Shi Yoon recently transformed into an “ice cream boy” for a photo spread for “CeCi” magazine.

With his colorful outfits and mischievous facial expressions, Yoon Shi Yoon displayed his boyish and manly charms at the same time. During the interview that followed, Yoon Shi Yoon talked about many things including the reason why he shut down his Twitter account. He said, “I quit Twitter because I thought I might depend on it too much and make a mistake.”

He continued, “I started Twitter to communicate but I thought I might depend on it too much and make a mistake,” and “It’s something to take caution because my momentary thoughts might become the blueprint of myself. Instead, I want to meet my fans offline more often.”

Yoon Shi Yoon also spoke about his come back drama “My Flower Boy Neighbor” as well as his Chinese drama “Happy Noodle.”




Cr : Soompi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us".
~ A lbert Schweitzer ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Bismillah Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review