12/03/2012

Lee Joon Gi told that he is lack of love and wanna be red ginseng

Posted by Unknown at 15:00


On 2nd, Lee Joon Gi / Lee Jun Ki appeared on MBC 'Section TV', and chose lack of love as one of the key reason for his very social character.
As the reporter complimented 
Lee Joon Gi / Lee Jun Ki that he grows intimate to others very quick, he said, "I think lack of love helps me in getting closer to other quickly."
He continued, "I spend a lot of time alone, because I'm an entertainer, and because I cannot do many things like others, I always miss hanging out with people."
Then, as an announcement came out in the train, he joked, "Even this is good," and made people laugh.
On the other hand, 
Lee Joon Gi / Lee Jun Ki told that he is paying close attention to Kim Soo Hyun, Yoo Ah In, and Song Joong Ki recently.
The report also showed Lee Joon Gi / Lee Jun Ki having photo shoots in Switzerland, and even though the shootings were exhaustive, he never seemed to be getting tired.Lee Joon Gi / Lee Jun Ki said, "The staffs called me a beast, because I never grew exhausted."
He told, "I actually have a dream. I wish that I could be born as a ginseng in my next life," and drew people's attention.
He continued, "I mean that I want to become an energizer to others. Actors are supposed to entertain others, and I think I should have that much energy to give them fun."

cr : STAR N News

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us".
~ A lbert Schweitzer ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Bismillah Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review