12/02/2012

Arang and The Magistrate "best words quote"

Posted by Unknown at 22:21


"I’ve watched the flowers lots of times, but this is the first time to watch flowers with you. That makes the same scenery look different" 
by Arang




"I don’t want to go! I don’t want to let you go! I don’t want to leave you behind and go!"
by Arang






“I hated to hear the saying that time is faster than an arrow, above all else. Because difficult times always passed by so slowly. But as I’m with you now, indifferent time keeps going, and I resent it.” 
by Eun Oh




“Where a flower once bloomed, a flower will bloom again. Where the wind blew, a different wind will blow again. But I will hold onto that feeling forever. Even though if I go to heaven I will forget you, and if I go to hell you will forget me. Even though wherever we are, we will not know each other.”

by Arang




“With this heart, I will find you. If a man passes by you and stops, and tears form and your heart races—recognize that it’s me.” 
by Eun Oh



"I can’t make your body warm, or stay by your side for a long long time like other people. And there is nothing I can do but put these clothes on you like this. And even if on my way to the afterlife I lose my memories of you… Still… I loved you."
 by Arang



“Someone once said, I dreamt of a butterfly one afternoon and when I awoke, I did not know whether I was the butterfly or the butterfly was me. While I’ve known you, I felt that. Was I a ghost who’d become a human for a brief moment? Or a human turned ghost? It was enough to make me forget, and time flowed by like a dream. I felt happy spirits happily, and sad spirits sadly—living as a human was quite moving. Thank you for holding me dear. Thank you for allowing me to live with that dear heart. Just as the cold wind wipes away the spot where the moon grows dark, the place where I will also disappear. But I won’t ask you to forget me. Please remember the name Arang. Magistrate, I love you.”
by : Arang



“This is what I’ll do. When I want to hold you, I’ll hold you. If I want to grab onto you, I’ll grab onto you. If I want to see you, I’ll see you. And if there’s something I want to say, I’ll say it all. Dammit. Whatever follows, I’ll think of it then.”

by : Kim Eun Oh



"Because I don’t know! I don’t know what to do. I promised that I’d put your heart at ease, but that’s not so easy to do. I barely pushed it all down, but you… you were looking at him. When I saw that, the heart I had pushed down started to quake, everything turned upside-down, and I couldn’t keep it at bay any longer. That’s why… I began to regret that night.

Even if you said we couldn’t, I should have argued. When you said you didn’t feel the same, I shouldn’t have believed you so easily. Even if you said that was how you honestly felt, I should’ve ignored it; I should’ve convinced you! But… I can’t do that. I promised I’d send to you to heaven, so how can I lose face and turn back now?! That’s why… because I don’t know what to do. Damn it. Why is it so complicated!?"

by : Kim Eun Oh



cr :dramabeans.com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

like it... :)

Post a Comment

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us".
~ A lbert Schweitzer ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Bismillah Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review