1/07/2011

INI Kata anak XI IPA2 SMAN 1 Kuala Kapuas "about Love"

Posted by Unknown at 15:29
1.  My first love always in my heart forever and ever
(M. Ibnu  Robbani )

2. Love isn’t a shop where everybody can some shoping
(Dewi Permata Sari)

3. Money can buy everything, but not love
Love doesn’t sit there like a stone. It has tobe made like bread remade all the time new
(Ardiman)

4. True love as coral is strong despite, always crashing waves
(Siti Rahmawati)

5. I’m afraid to reveal my feelings to you….
but, this heart can not lie….
I love you o much …
my heart just for you….
you’re the only pe`rson whom I love . . .
(Cresna Juwita)

6. I’m try love translate a million your shadow, but at the moment I was understand the meaning of love. My heart feel sick, when I aware you aren’t by my side
(Dini Ervina)

7. Eternal love is while she love the others and you can smile while says “ I accord I am happy for you
(Sela Wahyuni)

8. We don’t know when love is come but we know love is not a possess, but a truly love is a big sacrifice…
(Agung Kristanto HS)

9. Love isn’t dream but love is true
(Riri Oshy Riyanti)

10.Save my heart into your soul
(Karonia)

11.Love is the most beautiful gift I have ever felt, and I will always guard it, and will never let go. Because without love, life is empty.
(Febriana Setia Dewi)

12.I love you never I know how to tell you, but I know I’m happy when I’m with you
(Novia Nastika Sari)

13.Love coming just like that, don’t look at age and degrees someone
(Jody)

14.Love can’t be guessed. Sometime it’s like medicine. Some time it’s like poison.
Love is a feeling that wants to share together.
(Fakhrizal)

15.True love comes once in a lifetime. It comes from the heart and can’t be denied, and comes to lighting your life
(Rohmat D-Dhany)

16.Love makes a person willing to sacrifice, love make someone want to accept each other as your partner
(Anshari)

17.Love is a risk
whether you like or not, love doesn’t have  a room for mistake
(Rhoman)

18.Love like science which grow over to over in you soul
(Annugrah)

19.Love comes when  there is a feeling from one person to another. Love like a mystery and not in the know at last
(I Gede Jaya)

20.Your love is my soul. I can’t live without you. I will do anything for your love
(Hefrynanda)

21.Love make me crazy!
Two is better than one  . . .
(Siti Hanah)

22.In my life
I learned how to be strong
Work hard and happy
But in my life I never have never learned
How Can I survive if you liave me here alone
(Letinia Oktaviani)

23.Love is something spesial, hard for founding, hard for keeping
(M.Ismed Akbar)

24.A little loving. To build a dream for the world we live in
(Misnah)

25.Because of you, I can feel the beauty of falling in love. I’m happy with you
(Annisa Wulandari)

26.You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is to be someone who you can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize it.
Love is blind. But love like the friendship I never broken, except there’s fate which separated
(Feni Chisyati)

27.Half of my heart is mine
and the other half is yours
(Jennie)

28.I will love you forever because you make my life complete
(Sri Astuti)

29.No matter what will they say, no matter what wil happen,
I only love you till the end
 (Isti Astiani)

30.Without you, I’m nothing
(Monica)

31.I know you leave me when I need you, but I still Love you
(Bella)

32.Everything what to do
love always to lend helping hand. No matter what world may say about love madness. For me loving not because of something but loving for one hundred reason
(Anisa Rahmawati)

33.Love not only the word, but love is also an expressin. Sometimes love is a feeling which replied, but sometimes love also make us acrifice, sacrifice to make someone be happy isn’t with us
(Novisia)

34.Love is like a joy, a joy and a sadness. Sometimes love is beautiful and sometimes love hurts. But for infortant life an love is a very beautiful gift. Love is a feeling felt by the second man. Love the sound when you say the word love. Makes me feel flying with you. Love is a beautiful time with him but when is lost, there is a sense crying
(Siti Hartinah)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us".
~ A lbert Schweitzer ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Bismillah Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review