5/07/2013

Lee Jun Ki Confirmed for MBC Drama “Two Weeks”

Posted by Unknown at 18:00

On May 6, Lee Jun Ki’s agency IMX announced that Lee Jun Ki has been confirmed for the upcoming MBC drama, “Two Weeks,” which will be written by So Hyun Kyung.

Lee Jun Ki has come back to the small screen for the first time since his military service discharge through the MBC drama, “Arang and the Magistrate,” which ended last October. His success through that drama is raising the level of anticipation for this new drama.

“Two Weeks” is said to require complex and emotional acting skills as well as intense action scenes.

Through his agency, Lee Jun Ki commented, “As I watched So Hyun Kyung’s previous works in the past, I really wanted to work with her if I had a chance. I am very excited to be working with such a great writer,” and “I think my character will allow me to mature more as an actor. I will pour out my passion and try my best give a high-quality performance.”

So Hyun Kyung worked on dramas such as “My Daughter Seoyoung,” “Shining Inheritance,” and “Prosecutor Princess.”

“Two Weeks” is expected to air in August.

cr : soompi forum

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us".
~ A lbert Schweitzer ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Bismillah Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review