1/22/2013

Song Hye Kyo: “We should drop the biases towards the disabled”

Posted by Unknown at 20:26



Actress Song Hye Kyo recently talked about the disabled.On January 22, SBS tweeted a video of Song talking about her character in a new TV series. Song plays the role of a big company heiress named Oh Young, who suffers from a sudden visual impairment on SBS new TV series That Winter, The Wind Blows.In the video, Song says, “I met many blind people at a social welfare center to talk and study and I realized that I have had biases against them.”“I was ashamed that I had no interest in them. I think I should help people drop their biases against the disabled. They are the same men and women. We should change our thoughts about them.”People who saw the video responded: “She is so kind.” “She is beautiful inside and out.” “We should keep that in mind.” “I can’t wait to see her performance.” “She already makes a good couple with Jo In Sung.”The series is a classic melodrama about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. The first episode will air on February 13. Renowned writer No Hee Kyung and stylish director Kim Kyu Tae will work with the top stars.

Source: TV Report

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us".
~ A lbert Schweitzer ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Bismillah Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review