11/18/2011

JKS talked about his co-actress—what are YoonA, Moon Geun Young, Kim Ha Neul?

Posted by Unknown at 20:15

Kim Ha Neul = 'Beautiful woman. A senior I respect, a cool lady. In one word she is my master!'

To be honest, there is nothing need to say. When shooting You are my pet, one of the reasons that I can keep insist to the end is that there is Kim Ha Neul sister to be my strong backing.

YoonA = 'Pretty woman. A hard-working young girl. Girls' Generation!'

When shooting drama with her I saw a lot and felt a lot. She is enthusiastic, and has a good willing-to- learn attitude. What’s more, now I know Girls' Generation’ s telephone number, it s bit medal in show biz. Kaka~

Moon Geun Young = 'Scary. She's child-like, smart and cool. A traveler!'

(We) Share many things in common, such as working as child stars. Being so much alike so sometimes (I) feel a bit scared. And I feel that she will guard (protect) me. (Laughs)
When we attended the entertainment show (2005, Ya Shin Man Man) together before we were asked what were our dreams. (Moon) Geun Young said, “want to be a traveler.” So when I look at her I will think of “traveler”.


source: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/985040.htm
korean to chinese: Mee from KeunGeunBaidu
chinese to english: Sasa from KeunGeunBaidu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us".
~ A lbert Schweitzer ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Bismillah Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review